The military is allows citizens to become soldiers and fight wars on WorldAlpha. If you are just starting, please visit: Signing Up and Training for the Military The sequence for getting a military in operation goes as follows:
- Country/City elects Head of Government - Elections are held and country/city elects a Head of Government
- Head of Government selects High Command - Once elected the Head of Government needs to select one or more enlisted soldiers to be High Commanders for the country/city.
- High Command creates Units - Once units are created, High Command can place enlisted soldiers into them. High Command can also select Officers within the unit to command the unit.
- High Command creates Crews - Once crews are created, High Command can place enlisted soldiers into them. High Command can also select Crew Commanders within the unit. Crews are used to operate the two military vehicles tanks and artillery.
- Head of Government creates Ministries - In order to spend government money on equipment for their military, they need to create at least one Ministry ie Defence Department to buy equipment for their soldiers.
- Government Ministry Purchase Buildings - In order for soldiers to be housed, you need to have Barracks. Also, Defensive Systems are needed to defend cities. Academies can be built to improve soldier training. Hospitals are good for healing wounded veterans. Also, warehouses can be used to store Military equipment.
- Government Ministry Purchases Weapons - Once a warehouse or academy is purchased to store weaponry then the ministry can purchase weapons, tanks, and artillery.
- High Command and Officers Assign Weapons and Vehicles - Now that vehicles and weapons have been purchased, they can be assigned to soldiers and crews.
- Units are now sent off to fight - High Command and Officers are then able to be moved around the map or left at home base to protect the city.
- Battlefields are Started - When countries that are at war with each other occupy the same map square a battle ensues.
- Battlefield Round - There are 5 minutes rounds on the battlefield that have infantry and crews applying damage to other infantry and crews on the other side. These rounds last 5 minutes.
- Battlefield Matching - Each round, crews and infantry from each side are paired off with crews and infantry from the other side starting from the best to the worst. When one side has more than the other, then some will have multiple crews and infantry targeting them.
Battlefield Fight Choice - Those online can choose to
Fight - which is engage the other crew(s) or soldier(s) this round
Take Cover - Hide at 50% less damage and allows for eating food to recover
Retreat - Head off the battlefield and go to home base, gets 100% damage done against them that round
- Infantry Minigame - For those in Infantry there is the option to play the minigame for extra damage against your opponent.
- Battle Round Completion - Once the minigame phase is completed the battle damage is calculated, and infantry and crews have the decision whether to Fight, Take Cover or Retreat for the next round.
- Medivac - When a soldierâs health goes below 10, then the soldier is medivaced back to their home base.
- Battlefield Victory - once one side has all their soldiers and crews either retreated or medivaced away, then the other side is Victorious
Back to Help Menu